Saturday, May 31, 2014

Creativity how do they do that

That was my biggest question going into visual communication design. I have seen the Internet progress leaps and bounds  in my working career. It was immediately apparent to me that the medium would overtake the influence that broadcasters held if they did not adopt the technology. I knew that this would be the direction I would migrate towards at the first discovered opportunity. Well it was a strange path to get were I am today but I feel empowered to market and hone my skill set as a designer and web developer. 

I encountered this article via LinkedIn and was pleasantly dropped on the page CREATIVE BLOQ
and found  an article written by Pete Sena is the founder of Digital Surgeons.

3 ways to stay creative when your energy slumps


The article is very practical, real and applicable. All attributes I felt from Travis Masingale  one of my instructors in  school. I appreciate these sage words of advice and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what is your opinion on this issue?