Friday, July 29, 2016

Power Supply Not

Wishing Technology Was Infinite

Well dag nabit, darned ol powersupply has finaly gone kapuut on the Inspiron. This on top of having my Dell 700 grow legs has put a most grevious dent in my ability to create this week. I am currently limited to my phone and I really do not write a lot of code here.

This is a most unfortunate situation in that I finally got a bite on one of the freelance sites I been submitting a ton of proposals to. This situation is compounded by the whole no income to replace parts so here I sit.

The power supply failure was luckily a gradual decay which was mitigated mid failure by removing the casing from the supply. Why this worked is still a mystery but it did and I was grateful for the extension of time. 

Seems my voltmeter had taken legs as well from my storage spot so my ability to troubleshoot is relegated to "Yea light is on" or "Nope no light" which does not provide very much insight to the problem at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what is your opinion on this issue?